Oregon law guarantees employees access to sick leave for themselves, to care for sick loved ones, or for child care during school/child care closures. Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits are available to most workers who are out of work through no fault of their own.
- Learn more about COVID scenarios and available benefits with this easy guide
- Have I been exposed at work?
- What are the options for me to avoid going to work, where I might become ill?
- What happens if I get laid off due to the coronavirus?
- What if I have COVID-19 and got it at work?
- If I need to be quarantined, do I qualify for unemployment?
- What is the law that guarantees I have access to sick leave for myself or to care for a loved one?
- How can I protect customers at my restaurant?
- What’s the best way to clean my workplace?