Deserving High School Seniors Graduating this Year,
- A 3.0 or higher GPA may apply for this scholarship;
- One parent must be an active member in good standing with Local 986;
- Student must have been accepted by an accredited University, College Vocational or Trade School.
Applicants must promptly provide:
- 1. Proof of Acceptance to the selected university, college, vocational or trade school.
- 2. Copy of high school transcript including grade point average.
- 3. A wallet size photo.
- 4. Please include a legible listing in outline form of all your activities, work experience, honors, distinctions and achievements. Please ensure that this listing is no longer than one page.
- 5. Please include a one full page typed letter on how you can be an asset to the Community and Teamsters Union if granted this scholarship.
UPON COMPLETION PLEASE FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION TO:
TEAMSTERS LOCAL 986 SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
1430 E. HOLT AVE
COVINA, CA 91724
For further information please contact Local 986 Scholarship Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARCH 31st, OF EACH CALENDAR YEAR
Applications received after March 31st may not be considered.